Development Manager - Retail - London - up to 90k
Currently working with a boutique retailer based in London, looking for a Web/eCommerce Development Manager. As the manager of the web development team you would provide leadership, control and decision making for the developers, testers and contractors maintaining a close working relationship between IT and the business to ensure requirements are delivered in a collaborative and successful manner.
DO NOT apply if you do not have retail experience as your profile will not be considered.
- Day to day operational management of 4 websites (UK, US, AU & DE)
- Working closely with business stakeholders to define requirements, and with the development team to produce the highest quality deliverables.
- Overseeing the execution of the visual design and UAT, ensuring fidelity to original concepts.
- Managing any third party agencies, overseeing work, budget and schedules.
- Developer/Architect background.
- Managerial experience.
- Strong Stakeholder Management.
- Demandware preferred not essential
- 3rd party Management
If you are interested in the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 02034055953.