Role: Web Developer
Company: Leading Asset Management firm in the City
Reports into: Head of Development
A leading Investment Management firm is looking for a Web Developer to work in an agile development team. The focus of the role is to work on a complete replacement of the company's investment data infrastructure.
- To both design and develop major parts of a large change programme.
- Providing third line support to the App Support team that you will work closely with throughout the project.
- Test driven development and performing code releases to test environment.
- AngularJS, Angular2, REACT.js, Redux
- Webpack, npm, yam
- Microsoft WebAPI1
- C# - Object Orientated Programming
- SQL Server
- Batch scheduling tools
- Continuous integration
Ref: BBBH6122_1493889769 | Published: 04th May 2017