A global leading Insurance broker are seeking a confident and pragmatic UX Developer/Designer/architect to establish the UX capability withing one of their largest programmes.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate design expertise and experience as well as working with the business in supporting the analysis and quality asurance processes
The role will involve:
- Defining the direction of the buisness's UX capability
- Facing off to stakeholders and collaborating with other teams, such as BAs and Developers
- Working in an Agile environment
- Some travel requirements
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Practical hands on experience in UX space
- At Least 3years commercial experience
- Experience with User interviews and User testing
- Has worked at Architect level or exposure of working in a high level role with responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and orally.
A really exciting opportunity to be part of a defining programme which will essentially have a lasting legacy and UX driven change.
The role is based in London
Ref: BBBH5486_1491470086 | Published: 06th Apr 2017