A global leading Insurance broker are seeking a confident and pragmatic UX Developer/Designer/architect to establish the UX capability withing one of their largest programmes.
The role will involve:
- Defining the direction of the buisness's UX capability
- Facing off to stakeholders and collaborating with other teams, such as BAs and Developers
- Working in an Agile environment
- Some travel requirements
The ideal candidate will need to have:
- Practical hands on experience in UX space
- At Least 3years commercial experience
- Experience with User interviews and User testing
- Has worked at Architect level or exposure of working in a high level role with responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and orally.
A really exciting opportunity to be part of a defining programme which will essentially have a lasting legacy.
The role is based in Ipswich OR London
Ref: BBBH5486_1490965921 | Published: 31th Mar 2017