As a User Experience Designer you will be responsible for combining forward thinking design vision with a grounded user centered design process to create a seamless user experience. The ideal candidate should be looking to take their passion for design and strong UX foundation to the next level by establishing and building our client's UX team. In addition to serving as a creative and an advocate of user experience, you will also lead and conduct user testing as needed. You will own personas and corresponding mental models, and you will deliver wire frames, flows, prototypes and other UX/UI specifications to support product development.
We are looking for a Designer who wants to build for the Insurtech business. As a UX Designer you are passionate about interactions, think mobile first, and you are empathetic to the needs of users. You will be working on business critical projects with a talented team of Visual UI Designers, Product Managers, and Software Engineers.
- Lead and conduct user testing, including recruiting test participants, building prototypes, facilitating tests, documenting results, and making recommendations based on those results
- Work with sales, IT, customers to proactively understand usability concerns
- Analyze, synthesize, and present research findings through user personas, user journeys, experience maps, and feature requirements documentation
- Work closely with Visual UI Designers, product managers, and developers throughout the design process
- Lead teammates in collaborative brainstorms, concept development, and design reviews
- You have 2+ years of professional experience as a UX designer
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Lay the foundation to build and scale a UX team
- Self motivated and able to work independently
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in German
- Experience in Agile software practices
- Comfortable establishing process and building a team in a sometimes ambiguous startup environment
- Constant user advocate, manifested in your work on concepts, user flows, wire frames, and features to produce a seamless user experience
- Ability to prioritize and manage work, adhering to multiple project timelines
- Proficient in native wire framing apps and other tools used to plan, present, and mock up UX concepts
- Affinity for developments in Insur-, Fintech trends & technologies
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BBBH4628 | Published: 08th Nov 2016