For an innovative new digital arm one of our global FSI clients we are currently looking for a User Experience Design Manager.
- Coordinate both internal and external design teams.
- Collect feedback and best-case examples from the design/UX team and collaborate with management heads to drive the potential creative futures of both current team and the broader goals of the organisation.
- Participate in the creative role of new business pitches, proposal and partner development, and project initiation.
- Take a creative leadership role to build up capabilities and ensure assets can be implemented successfully – from an experience as well as a business perspective.
- Oversee the creative output of the creative/ UX team.
- Monitor and drive an ideal balance in the available skills and personality of the team towards the needs of customers.
- Mentor the careers of creative staff.
- Oversee simultaneous projects from inception to completion, reviewing project plans, designs, and deliverables
- Identify and implement process improvements to meet project and team needs
- Participate in recruiting and hiring
- Establish and nurture good working relationships with stakeholders, partners as well as the users of assets.
- Participate in new business development activities
- Promote a culture of innovation and teamwork – starting with the UX/design team to ensure it remains healthy, happy, inventive, curious, and open. Thereafter help leveraging successful methods to also support global scale out of “digital way of working“
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- University degree in design / arts or related topic
- At least two years of experience managing a design team
- At least five years professional digital creative experience
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Proven ability to mentor and develop skills in junior digital creatives
- Strong knowledge of user-centred design process, product innovation and project management
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in small and large groups at all levels of a client organization.
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate across multiple groups and disciplines
- Experience in working in and transforming larger multinational companies as well as previous insurance experience preferred
- Fluency in English, additional languages a plus
For consideration please send us your CV, portfolio and salary expectations and we'll be in touch for an initial conversation.
Ref: BH6396 | Published: 27th Jun 2017