My client are a market leading Underwriter based in London, looking to expand their infrastructure team. They are seeking an Infrastructure Specialist, within Unifed Communications to help drive this change forward, based in their Colchester office.
- Assist the Unified Communications Technology Leader to manage the VoIP and Video Infrastructure costs
- Assist the Team Lead to ensure contracts with Service Providers are all fit for purpose, kept up to date and cancelled promptly when appropriate.
- Act as a Technical Lead and primary technical contact for key technical areas and an ambassador for the team.
- Manage the provision of services from third-party infrastructure service suppliers as assigned.
- Provide estimates on costs for projects. These include resource estimates as well as hardware and services.
- Ensure that the operational service is maintained resulting in zero downtime through constant management of the Unified Communications Infrastructure
- Be a graduate, or of graduate caliber
- Have a strong Unified Communications background, with strong analytical and problem solving skills and a can do attitude for delivering IT support
- Have proven technical solution design skills, and a good understanding of technology developments.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical and business focused documentation skills.
- Have good knowledge of project management, project delivery and timekeeping experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Cisco Call Manager, Unity Connection, Unified Presence and Contact Center Express at least CCNP Voice/Collaboration certified,
- SIP trunking and ISDN PRI
- Strong knowledge of CUBE and ISDN Voice/Video Gateways
- Telepresence Management Suite (TMS) , Conductor , VCS and MCU
- Cisco IP Phones , Cisco Video Endpoints and Jabber Clients
- UCCX Scripting and Social Miner
- VoIP recording preferably Redbox and Calabrio
- VoIP Reporting Software preferably Tiger and CUIC
- Extension mobility
- Expressway Edge and Expressway Control for MRA and Jabber Guest
- Strong knowledge of Arc Premium Enterprise Server and Attendant Console
- Excellent knowledge of Virtualization on Cisco UCS Servers
- Strong knowledge of provisioning Quality of Service for Video and VoIP services
- Good knowledge of Cisco Switching and Routing