An exciting opportunity has arisen for a UAT Coordinator to join a client in Central London, working on a Workday system.
Start Date: April
- Plan, lead and support the UAT work stream of a project involved in the implementation of a Workday software solution.
- Monitoring and reporting of UAT progress to management and stakeholders.
- Creation of test scenarios and scripts.
- Engagement of Stakeholders (both business and project)
Skills & Experience required:
- Must have experience working on Workday within finance or insurance.
- Ability to understand the requirements and translate to scenarios and test scripts.
- Experience working with 3rd party suppliers.
- Clear evidence of working successfully in an agile environment
- Experience of post UAT/Implementation cutover - ability to assist in training/floor walking to support the project post go-live.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY FOR THIS ROLE IF YOU DO NOT HAVE WORKDAY EXPERIENCE!
For any further information, please find the contact details below.
0203 405 3522