Specialist Test Analyst NEEDED! I'm looking for a Test Analyst to work on an specialist insurance legacy upgrade project within the Lloyd's of London Insurance Market.
- Immediate Test Analyst Contract
- Lloyd's of London Insurance Market
- £400 + Per day / London City Location
Exciting high profile Test Analyst role available NOW in the Lloyd's Insurance Market. Our client is looking for an experienced Test Analyst with specific knowledge of Testing within the insurance market to work on a critical technical initiative.
- Display Excellent Communication skills - have the ability to hold company-wide workshops and engage stakeholders
- Data warehousing (ETL) tool - Informatica and SQL queries (Oracle Database)
- Validation of the ETL outputs & Database testing in XML, Pivot tables & SQL queries
- Executing QTP scripts, analysing results and debugging as part of Regression Test Development
- Test Tools: HP-Quality Center, Test-link, JIRA, Mantis & Bugzilla for Defect Tracking
- Test Deliverables: Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Completion Report and Daily/Weekly Status Reports.
- Proficiency with MS office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) including Mantis, Testlink, TFS etc.
- Master Data Services (MDS) as a means of managing its system's reference data
Apply NOW to be considered however if you HAVE NOT worked in the Lloyd's of London Insurance Market then please DO NOT apply!