- Build and enhance existing physical, logical and presentation models in OBIEE Admin tool to meet reporting requirements
- Design and build reports and dashboards and assist in development of complex ad hoc queries and analyses
- Work with team to maintain OBIEE security model
- Create and maintain detailed documentation throughout the development lifecycle
- Support user community on OBIEE technology and functionality
- Work with support teams to ensure system reliability and automation of production activities related to BI environment.
Minimum essential requirements:
- Experience of OBIEE installation, administration, management and Business Intelligence Reporting experience, including RPD design and development
- Experience creating reports in Oracle's Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition WITH EXPERIENCE USING 12C.
- Experience with Oracle SQL including Oracle 12c
- Experience modelling and building OBIEE repository layers
- Experience developing reports and dashboards.
Other desirable skills:
- Experience with PL/SQL in the Oracle 11g/12c environment
- Strong knowledge of Oracle databases, UNIX environment, UNIX shell scripts, SQL and PL/SQL
- Experience migrating legacy and/or other BI tool reports to OBIEE
- Experience applying data warehousing and database performance optimisation techniques to structured and unstructured datasets.
We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.