Talented Full Stack Developer is currently required for a growing Technology function for my client based in Ipswich. You will be a strong Full Stack Professional, using Agile methodologies and you will want to be part of an innovative cross-functional team responsible for using leading edge technologies to design, build and support web based analytical solutions.
You will use your practical experience to hit the ground running and contribute to developing high quality code to help meet our complex business requirements.
To maintain an awareness of technology trends both within and outside of the organisation, including:
- Sufficient understanding of enterprise architecture to ensure enhancements and solution redesigns are in line with the enterprise vision
- Providing health-check recommendation for the ongoing 'fit-for-purpose' state of our service
- Working to defined Development best practices and principles to enable Willis Towers Watson to deliver industry-leading technology solutions
- Good knowledge of design patterns and SOLID principles, including DI and decoupled design
- Ensuring quality through unit testing and mocking frameworks
- Experience of Agile methodologies (one or more of Scrum / Kanban / XP, etc
- BSc degree qualified educated in a quantitative discipline (Mathematics, Science or Computer Science)
- Exposure to Microsoft TFS agile planning tools including build and release management
- Experience of working with Azure Cloud Services