This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a high end luxury fashion retailer who are lookig for a Systems Analyst to be part of the team and take ownership of support tickets picked up or assigned through the service desk system or over the telephone. You will deliver premium first, second and some third line support services including hands on resolution and escalation of service calls (incidents and requests) as well as to be involved in the delivery of technological advancements.
The support analyst will also recognise possible improvements and enhancements in technology which may improve end-user work efficiency and will proactively seek to assist in the implementation of such enhancements. Documentation and knowledge sharing is an important aspect of teamwork and every effort should be made to update documentation or sharing knowledge with the team.
The Support Analyst will also be willing to mentor and assist other members of the support team in learning.
Finally, it's important that the Support Analyst engages in weekly team meetings and one to one meetings and shares information with the team regarding outstanding issues or potential enhancements.
- Microsoft Exchange / Office 365 administration
- VMWare VSphere, Horizon View administration
- 2-3 years experience in a Support role
- Good working knowledge of ITIL
- Network troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting enterprise network printer issues. e.g. hardware failure; server issues; printer failure; network issues; driver issues
- Good understanding of email and web based applications
- Experience of MS Windows XP,7,8, Mac OSX
- Troubleshooting Operating System and Application Issues
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Cloud-based systems
- Mitel Telephony (VOIP)
- Working knowledge of ERP / CRM tools
- Using Group Policy
- Troubleshooting software installation escalations. e.g. installation permissions; local administrator requirement; licensing restrictions,
- Troubleshooting enterprise network connectivity issues. e.g. determining scope of issue; determining whether it's a PC or a network connectivity issue; TCP/IP; hardware and cabling; proxies; default gateway
Ref: BBBH8114_1531814270 | Published: 17th Jul 2018