Senior Project Manager (Retail In-store) - Retail - London - up to 69k
I am working with a great client looking for a Retail Project Manager responsible for delivering change and concentrating on in-store tech projects of work.
MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Experience with Project Management of front-end in-store tech Projects e.g, Wifi,Lan/Wan, POS, Chip and Pin, store upgrades.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties.
- Good knowledge of project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2 (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills.
If interested please contact me on 02034055953 or email your CV to email@example.com