Digital innovation is reshaping the insurance industry - We're making it happen. InsureTech was established to help insurance businesses drive change through the delivery of technology enabled solutions. We don't have a one-size-fits-all approach or prescriptive methodology. We work consultatively with our clients to revitalise their operations, reinvent established processes and implement future-ready solutions that deliver measurable benefit and improve data-driven decision making.
You will work closely with a core team of insurance experts to design and shape insurance-specific business solutions based on existing value propositions and product offerings. As part of a wider insurance solutions team, you will be able to go into a prospective client and present offerings from a technical and business point of view.
You will play an instrumental role in supporting commercial teams with pre-sales technical support as well as supporting Project Managers during handover activities. Your focus will be ensuring that solutions satisfy clients' business objectives and create the foundation for successful, long-term partnerships.
- Engage with existing and prospective clients to understand their strategy and objectives to distil specific business and system requirements and map these requirements to our technology-enabled business solutions
- Act as a trusted advisor to customers' decision-makers by establishing credibility and expertise in insurance technology products and solutions
- Work closely with Sales and Account Managers to shape insurance solutions on a client-by-client basis; you will provide pre-sales technical support, ready and deliver demos, and produce solution-related collateral
- Interact with a diverse group of people in order to gather knowledge from a variety of sources to assist with winning the deal!
- Play a lead role in supporting RFI & RFPs in conjunction with Bid Managers
- Produce detailed cost models for InsureTech solutions based on client business and system requirements; you will consider all costs areas in your solution including: licenses, platforms, applications, infrastructure, implementation and support as well as SaaS, PaaS and Private Cloud
- Conduct solution review sessions with all areas of the InsureTech business to obtain necessary inputs and approvals; the role will require that you work closely with practice leads across multiple business and technology areas
- Ensure solutions meet high quality standards, has functional and technical integrity, is sustainable, minimises effort, and is aligned to overall strategic application and architecture strategy
- Work with project managers to scope projects and develop statements of work, project plans, and risk analysis.
- Work with Business Architects/Analysts to help translate desired business outcomes into robust system requirements
- Maintain technical expertise to keep up to date with current and future technologies
- In-depth familiarity with at least one leading Policy Administration System (PAS) strongly preferred
- Demonstrated track-record in the solution and implementation of complex IT-enabled business solutions
- Prior experience in a solution consultant or relevant pre-sales role highly desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer/stakeholder Relationship Management experience
- Broad technical expertise combined with business acumen and strong consulting skills
- Experience in consulting with senior level executives
The ideal candidate should have excellent listening skills, experience gathering requirements, being able to translate business and system requirements into the right solution, have excellent writing skills, and the ability to document visually environment information and solutions.
Ref: BBBH6139_1490627146 | Published: 27th Mar 2017