A highly regarded Llyod's market insurance provider is seeking Junior/Mid level SharePoint Developers (2-5 years experience) required by a well renowned independent and international provider of insurance services, to build, maintain and support IT systems through SharePoint. The focus will be on making the business more efficient and assisting it to provide a better service to its customers.
It is an excellent opportunity to own the SharePoint space as it is a newly created role,within a company that rewards its employees with an excellent bonus and benefits package. They have invested massively into technology and are seeking creative and free thinking SharePoint Developers to oversee it.
The role will involve:
- Supporting IT systems and other business processes
- Working closely with Business Analysts, Architects and the Qualty Assurance team.
- Developing the SharePoint Applications to support business requirements
- Woring closely with customers and clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Passionate and keen on learning and developing
- Have exposure/interest in commercial experience in developing and delivering solutions
- Have a good to solid experience with SharePoint
- Have experience/ some exposue of working in an Agile and/or Scrum team-based environment