For one of our highly international clients within the energy / power grid sector in Munich we are currently searching for a Service Analytics & Quality Assurance Manager (m/f).
The Service Analytics & Quality Assurance Manager analyses and visualizes data to enhance the quality and the efficiency of the services delivered by our client with the final aim to improve the security of the European grid. This includes the analyses of the processes as such, the quality of input data and analyses of the results of the processes like detected congestions, the activation of remedial actions, calculated capacities etc. The Service Analytics & Quality Assurance Manager extracts and analyses data, patterns and related trends.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Ensure high data and information quality
- Specify, implement and use BI and data visualisation tools to create added value or services for TSO partners
- Continuously improve service portfolio on the basis of more accurate forecast data and enhanced visualisation
- Assess the service quality of service portfolio and provide recommendations for improvements
- Develop and improve processes and tools which allow the continuous monitoring and reporting of service quality
- Setup and continuously improve the stakeholder reporting based on customer requests
- Deliver ad-hoc analysis on the basis of customer requests or sever grid situations
- Specify, implement and test updates for the MRAT
- Perform regular MRA cost-sharing calculations and ensure customer satisfaction for this particular service
- Support the development of an enduring cost-sharing algorithm for regional remedial action management
- Support the integration of new services and tools in the daily operational business
- Regularly perform a shift in the role as Operations Manager to stay up-to-date about customer needs and development of tools used in Operations Management.
- Highly competitve financial package, consisting of basic salary and bonuses
- Visa as well as relocation/ housing support if required
- Highly international English-speaking environment with flat hierarchies
- Macbook pro & iphone available for private use
For consideration send your CV and any other application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +49 89 2109 3906 for more information
Ref: BH7956 | Published: 11th Jun 2018