For the digital analytics department of one of Venquis' global retail clients we are currently searching for an experienced Senior Digital Analyst - Product Analytics.
- Develop the capability on the internal product analytics team
- Create valuable and actionable insights regarding product design, whilst leveraging from data science and big data platforms
- Liaise with multiple business units to gather requirements and to identify further improvement possibilities in product decisions
- Create a measurement framework and introduce relevant processes and KPIs to improve product performance and product lifecycle
- Completed studies in a relevant field (ideally statistics, mathematics or computer science)
- 3+ years experience within a related analytical position
- Experience in Business Intelligence and data visualisation tools such as Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI, D3.js, GGplot
- Strong product affinity, ability to work with product developers and drive change within organisation
- Completely fluent English skills
- Experience with Data Science tool-kits such as Python or R
- Knowledge of query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig, as well as with with big data frameworks (Hadoop MapReduce)
- Experience in the retail sector
- German language skills
For consideration please send your CV, salary expectations and earliest start date to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.
Ref: BHH6090 | Published: 20th Mar 2017