For one of our Financial Services clients we are currently looking for a
Senior Project Manager - Strategy (m/f)
The Senior Project Manager - Strategy (m/f) will lead and/o support various key strategic initiatives to further build out the global business. Your responsibilities will consist of both, your contribution to mid- to long-term strategic projects as well as the involvement in ad-hoc tasks or global taskforce initiatives. As a member of the Strategic Development team, you will work very closely with the firm’s Executive Board Members as well as with various other functions within the business. Through frequent interactions with senior management and various functions on highly important topics, you will gain deep knowledge across all aspects of the asset management business.
- Lead and support strategic projects and initiatives with a global, regional and functional scope
- Conduct detailed analytical assessments and recommendations
- Lead, support and accompany inorganic growth/ acquisition projects along all relevant phases including ongoing tracking of industry merger activities, initial target assessment, valuations, due diligence and post-merger integration initiatives
- Develop Business Plans and Investment Cases
- Support external consulting projects
- Develop and prepare senior management presentations and relevant decision proposals
- Act as trusted advisor to Senior Management
The ideal candidate has a strong interest in financial markets and the asset management industry, especially in the management of an asset management organization. Given the exposure provided in this role, the candidate needs to be prepared to deal with senior management on a day-to-day basis and enjoys working in a diverse and highly energetic environment.
In particular, we are looking for the following:
- Several years of work experience, ideally in the strategy consulting area or experience in a comparable position within the financial industry
- Experience in leading strategic projects with proven impact on the business
- Professional knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, in particular MS Excel and MS Powerpoint including the development of convincing presentations
- Excellent conceptual, analytical and visualization skills as well as problem solving ability
- Ability to quickly understand multiple topics and work with people of different seniority across cultural boundaries
- Fluent English skills, additional language skills are a plus
If this role sounds like the next step for you please do not hesitate to apply by sending your CV (as word doc.) including a project list to Mathias Geisselsoeder (email@example.com).