I'm currently supporting a global organization through an IT transformation that's going from a heavily traditional decentralized model to a centralized one, striving for standardized processes, models and technology.
My client requires an experienced Information Technology Project Manager to be accountable for a key infrastructure interlock project across, Data Centre Migration/Consolidation, WIFI/VC Rollouts etc.
- Managing large, complex Infrastructure projects
- Full PM life cycle.
- Capable of managing multiple projects.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience taking ownership of the project and making key decisions to drive the project forward.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, to budget and to client satisfaction.