(Senior) Project Manager - Data Science
For one of Venquis' clients based in Düsseldorf and Munich. we are currently looking for 3 Project Managers to join a brand new Analytics practice. If you are passionate about Data Science and are interested in developing your skills in a multi-sector consulting environment, without the extensive travel requirements then this is the position for you.
- Completed studies (Bachelors/Masters) in statistics, mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, industrial engineering or other related field (economics, operations research).
- A minimum of 2 years consulting or 3+ years industry experience in a relevant field.
- Highly analytical mindset paired with excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in both German and English.
- Flexibility to travel an average of 30% of the time.
- Solid knowledge of relational databases such as VB/VBA, MS Excel, MS SQL, MS Access.
- Familiarity with Big Data technologies and statistical methods.
- Manage projects and lead teams on multi-sector engagements.
- Offer innovative solutions and sell the services of the Analytics team to internal partners and directors.
- Work hand-in-hand with consulting teams, taking part in client meetings up to board level when required.
- Shape the company's Analytics Agenda together with senior management.
- Support the development and improvement of the Analytics department's standard, guidelines and methodologies.
- Provide customised (statistical) analysis for various client engagements, provide quality assurance and oversee the documentation and execution of consulting team requests.
- Take a hands-on approach to growing and improving the Analytics team - developing and training more junior colleagues and interviewing potential future talent.
What's on offer?
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- The chance to join a multiple award-winning employer
- Freedom to build up and contribute to the growth of an innovative new practice
- Unrivalled compensation package
For consideration please send us your CV / project list, including academic certificates and salary expectations. We will be in touch as soon as possible to discuss the position and your requirements further.
Key words: project manager, analytics, data, big data, data mining, data science, data scientist, expert, statistics, statistical analysis, statistical methods, mathematics, computer science, computer engineering, industrial engineering, management, manager, stakeholder management, Regression Analysis, Factor Analysis, Decision trees, Alteryx, Tableau, SQL, Amazon Redshift, Python, Teradata, Hadoop, Relational databases, MS Access, MS SQL Server, MS Excel, VB/VBA, Visual Basic, Düsseldorf, in-house consulting, GEO Analytics, IoT,
Ref: BBBH4332 | Published: 02th Nov 2016