We are currently looking for a Senior Predictive Modelling & Statistical Analyst for an In-house Consulting role with one of our clients in Munich. The role will include an average of 20-30% international travel - the ideal step for any consultant looking to stay within a client facing role, whilst drastically improving their work/life balance!
- Provide customised statistical analyses for client data
- Develop analytics tools and prepare accurate and tested models
- Perform quality assurance according to standards and guidelines for client projects
- Work with high-level project stakeholders to identify and gather data visualisation business requirements for deployment of Business Intelligence tools
- Train clients, consultants and team members on the use of data tools and methods
- Completed studies in a technical field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, etc.)
- A minimum of 2 years relevant experience, focussing on predictive modelling
- Experience in machine learning algorithm development, statistical methods (Regression Analysis, Factor Analysis, Decision trees) and statistical tools such as SPSS, SAS, Alteryx and R
- Experience in core data visualisation tasks and tools
- Programming/scripting experience in SQL, Python, C# and VBA would be a bonus
- Fluency in English and German
For consideration please send your comprehensive application documents (English CV, Project list and academic certificates) to email@example.com or call 089 2109 3906 for more information.