- Senior .Net Developer contract role
- FULL product life-cycle
- Central London location / ASAP START
- Competitive rate
In this role, you will be responsible for the development, design, maintenance and code-review for a strategic operating platform, working in an agile environment on both new and existing applications.
You will be working in a very unique team, working closely with various teams to ensure that you experience and understand the day to day challenges of the business (and make suggestions on system improvements).
To be considered for this role it is ESSENTIAL that you meet the following criteria;
- .NET 4.0 & 4.5
- .NET MVC
- Dapper / Entity Framework
- T-SQL / SQL Server 2014, 2016 / Stored procedures and indexes
- WPF, EF, Dapper, Dependency injection.
- Multithreading, TPL, Async
- Prsim4, TDD
- Strong server side development
- Strong TSQL
- Stored knowledge of procedures
- Data model design (Logical and physical)
- Ability to articulate to both Technology Teams and Business Teams
- Keen eye to detail
- Implementation of design patterns and practices
- Ability to operate in a small, business-focused team working autonomously with end users.
Please get in touch with Diego Baynes:
0203 405 3522