Active Directory & Office 365 - 3rd Line Support - Up to £50k
Senior Infrastructure Specialist required to provide essential 3rd line support and work closely with projects to plan, document and deliver infrastructure components. You will be covering Exchange, Active Directory and Data Management and the key responsibilities of the role will be to:
- Manage and provide 3rd line support for AD & O365 platforms in accordance with agreed service levels, standards and processes.
- Proactively manage IT infrastructure to minimise business disruption and identify and drive initiatives to improve the quality and effectiveness of the infrastructure services.
- Provide input to the infrastructure strategy for AD & O365 platforms and undertake solution design for infrastructure projects.
- Ensure that assigned IT service incidents are managed effectively and root cause problem analysis is undertaken where appropriate to reduce the number and severity of future operational incidents.
- Identify where knowledge can be shared with other IT Services staff to improve the effectiveness of IT Services, and help develop the knowledge and skills of others in the IT Services team.
- Act as a Technical Lead and primary technical contact for key technical areas.
- Manage the provision of services from third-party infrastructure services suppliers.
- Assist IT Services in the migration towards a code centric model for managing infrastructure.
- Actively contribute to the IT Services Agile working methodolgy.
You will be joining a growing team in an establoshed international organisation seeking to evolve into the future. You will be encoruaged to think creatively, challenge the status quo and look for solutions.
- Excellent knowledge and proven recent use of Exchange 2010/2013/2016.
- Knowledge and understanding of Exchange Online.
- Recent experience in Active Directory components with particularly strong skills in the core areas of Directory Services, GPO and DFS.
- Experience in Office 365 and Azure including AAD/Dirsync and ADFS.
- Able to demonstrate use of Powershell or other scripting language when used within AD or Exchange.
- Strong Exchange, Data Management and Active Directory technical support / monitoring background.
- Knowledgeable of 3rd party email suppliers for services like message scanning.
- Experience of 3rd party email archiving solutions; such as Enterprise vault.
- Familiarity with centralised Anti-Virus and DLP management; such as McAfee EPO.
- Strong technical support background, with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrable technical solution design skills such as the creation of High Level and Low Level designs and a good understanding of technology developments.
- Experience working within project management and project delivery environments.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment with rapidly evolving targets and to prioritise work effectively.
- Self-motivated, confident and decisive, with a "can do" attitude to meeting business needs.
- Solid influencing and communication skills and the ability to deliver the right message to the right audience.
- A good team player, working with other IT and business professionals in an effective manner.
If you are passionate and dedicated to IT and infrastructure then this forward thinking company is a great place to advance your career to the next level. Apply now to learn more.