Senior Front Office Project Manager for a leading global Investment Manager. Experienced project manager is required to effectively lead global business and technology projects, manage project portfolios, manage vendor relationships and third party products and services. (Fixed Income, Equity, Risk Management, Investment Strategy)
- Defines, plans, coordinates, documents, and implements large scale project plans for complex projects that impact the whole Investment Management process.
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders across a matrix structure and across multiple business lines/leaders in a global setting.
- Determines, identifies and collects appropriate metrics to measure the impact of the specific program/project transformation on the business. Ensures that a detailed understanding of the Project work streams is obtained. Provides data with analysis.
- Proactively identifies, manages, and mitigates risks of any related project issues.
- Understands legal and compliance issues, work flow and procedures, testing requirements, reporting, budget and benefits measurement.
- Ensures best practices and methodologies around project management, governance, change management, etc. are followed for the businesses. Integrates with key partners such as risk & control, relationship management, legal, audit, etc.
- Manages key technology third party products and service providers by effectively managing vendor relationships, balancing business needs with product capabilities, evaluating future state product roadmaps, and coordinating and scheduling product upgrades.
- Must have worked within buy-side financial services.
- Extensive experience in Project management required. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification highly regarded.
- Significant experience leading investment management Portfolio Management and/or Trading and Operational projects. Specifically Charles River.
- Experience in working with Agile and Waterfall.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Blend of operational, technical, systems and business acumen including knowledge of industry practices and systems.
Ref: BBBH6452_1499966280 | Published: 13th Jul 2017