The Enterprise Applications Support Analyst will have the core responsibilities of providing day to day support, administration, configuration and maintenance of the corporate business ERP system and supporting applications across Europe. You will work as part of the integral internal applications team, as well as alongside 3rd party vendors, and business associates, in configuring, administrating, implementing customisations and solutions that adapt to the organisation's business needs and support business processes. Responsible for gathering new requirements fitting business needs and collaborate with vendors or internal developers to deliver the best, most appropriate solutions. Responsible for the smooth running of the corporate business applications landscape that underpins critical business processes. The role will be based out of our Central London office, and will involve travel to various European sites on occasions.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 year's experience of supporting ERP systems in a large retail / wholesale environments, preferably Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Experience with supporting EPOS and e-Commerce applications / platforms.
- Experience with EDI solutions, processes and data flows.
- Experience with administering business applications system through configuration management. The ideal candidate must have: Deep knowledge of ERP systems, retail functions, B2C, B2B, wholesale, etc.
- Train all end users on business application systems.
- Experience in interpreting, communicating, and documenting business processes and requirements.
- Experiencing with producing and executing test plans to verify business application changes.
- Working knowledge of writing database queries, preferably Microsoft SQL.
- Some experience with data migrations, ETL.
- A desire to stay abreast of new technologies.
- Ability to assimilate quickly diverse new technologies.
- Knowledge of Service Delivery Standards (ITIL or COBIT) would be advantageous.
- Team player with the ability to motivate and educate other team members in principles of service delivery excellence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate clearly at all levels of an organization.
- Creative, problem solving oriented thinking.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.