Senior Desktop and End-Point Analyst - Retail - Surrey - up to 45k plus benefits
I am working with a leading retailer based in surrey looking for a Senior Desktop and End-Point Analyst. This role is a assist in providing high levels of IT support to the business and subsequent channels, through desktop infrastructure & support activity, process, documentation, training, and customer service.
Skill set needed:
-Prefer Microsoft MCSA(E) and/or strong demonstrable skills with Windows desktop operating systems and applications
-Installation of company-wide end-point systems infrastructure such as e.g.
- Wi-fi solutions including radius and access point management
- Application Active Directory integration
- Print solutions including secure/follow-me print
- LAN and device network configuration
- Strong understanding of TCP/IP principle
-SCCM management and/or packaging advantageous but not essential
-Practical experience working with external vendors to deliver a solution
Please get in touch if interested on 02034055953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org