Data Manager - Insurance - Data Architecture - MDM - Data Governance - Data Strategy - DAMA - BCS - London Insurance Market - Product Owner - Data specialist
A leading London Market insurer is looking for a Data Manager to work on a Data Integration Programme.
The ideal candidate will have hands on Data Management experience within the insurance market. You will be tasked with a number of tasks include delivery support, creation of the BAU function, setting out and defining data governance as well as running it and product ownership of the business glossary. You will have had previous experience acting as a bridge between the business needs and project teams.
- Previous Data Management experience (e.g. Data governance lead, Data quality lead, Data manager)
- Experience of team leadership
- Experience across Data Strategy, Data Architecture, Data Standards, MDM (Master Data Management)
- Knowledge of Data integration technologies
- Experience moving from project to BAU is ideal
- MUST HAVE previous insurance experience working within the London Market
If this is you then please get in touch with Meera Joshi ASAP on firstname.lastname@example.org. If successful you will be contacted within 48 hours.