A leading Global Insurance Broker are after a Senior C#/.NET Developer to be part of their agile team of highly skilled software engineers.
As a Senior Developer, the ideal candidate will be working on a world-class risk analytics and financial modelling software platform which already enables over 1,000 major insurance clients worldwide, as well as many of the largest financial services companies, to build and execute financial models. This is an evolving role that will cover a wide range of tasks such as:
- Designing, implementing, refactoring and testing code (C#), following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implementing unit tests (C#, NUnit), developing test frameworks and associated automated test cases.
- Working closely with test engineers to guarantee suitable test coverage, identifying and executing manual tests if necessary.
- Working with the Product Owner to help create User Stories and define acceptance criteria,
- Documenting requirements analysis or design decisions,
*It is an exciting role full of prospects and opportunity to grow within and part of the business.*
The role is based in Cambridge.
Ref: BBBH6235_1493824769 | Published: 03th May 2017