Our client is a global leader in providing Customer Centric Retailing solutions to retailers and manufacturing companies. To support their Cologne-based Analytics team, and reporting into a Director who we placed last year, we are currently looking for an experienced Analyst.
Relevant Experience & Skills:
- Fluent in German, good spoken and written English
- Experience in data manipulation – analysing large volumes of data in raw form and a solid understanding of database principles and efficiencies required
- Experience of coding languages SQL and SAS, plus highly proficient in Excel
- Experience of presenting analytical information to senior stakeholders
- Project Planning: capable of planning and managing multiple projects, including junior team members, ensuring successful and quality delivery.
- Expert with basic statistical measures: average, deviations, correlation and regression
- Extensive experience of communicating complex topics clearly and effectively to a non-analytical audience
- Written communication: creating of clear, concise and actionable materials for the client.
- Proficient with MS Office: PowerPoint and Excel.
- Demonstrable experience of generating actionable insight out of data
- Experience in Retail (preferably grocery/ category management / FMCG)
- Experience of segmentation and/or predictive modelling delivery to drive customer insight development
- Good experience leading a team and influencing senior people
- Experience of the PAYBACK loyalty program
- Practical use of VBA coding language within Excel
- Advanced statistics – using clustering, regression and other multivariate techniques
- Tool experience ( CRM, Assortment, Promotion, ..)
For consideration get in touch today on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 or send us your CV (in English) via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref: BH5167 | Published: 10th Feb 2017