A key role within the IT Core Platforms Development team, developing Salesforce project work, support, and BAU backlog. Provide liaison between IT and individual users to bring about speedy resolution of incidents. Provide a robust, efficient and skilled service, delivering project work, and work requests in successful and timely manner.
This role includes day to day analysis, development and testing, to progress project and small enhancements to Salesforce.com and integration with core systems.
- Development and support of the client Salesforce organisations
- Compliance with code quality measurements, and industry best practice
- Documentation of practice, processes and software.
- Maintain the integrity of systems or services by fully investigating all incidents and resolving them in a timely fashion.
- Ensure proper implementation of changes in accordance with agreed Change Management procedures.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent experience are preferred as minimum.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
- Solid experience of Salesforce development
- Knowledge of Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud
- Knowledge of cloud based technologies
- Force.Com development using Apex Classes, Triggers, VisualForce pages, SOQL and integration with 3rd party tools
- Salesforce support experience
- Salesforce configuration (admin) experience.
- Salesforce data Integration
- Salesforce Communities or Portal experience
- The ability to apply Salesforce best practice to all work
- Experience in promoting code from sandboxes to production environment.
- Salesforce Lightning experience (App builder and components)
- Good understanding of Salesforce Email to Case.
- Good understanding of Salesforce Analytics.
- Investment Management experience
- Ideal candidates will be comfortable to carry out analysis, Salesforce configuration and support.
- Ability to work to deadlines & be delivery focused
- Willingness & aptitude to learn new skills
- Must demonstrate a pro-active attitude
- Must have client facing, good communication & presentation skills
- Must be able to work independently or within a team framework
- Flexible attitude to working hours