My client has standardised on the use of the Respond application, provided by a third-party vendor - Aptean, for the management of complaints in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe.
Working closely with the stakeholder groups, the role requires the build and support of the configuration enabling customer complaints to be logged, managed and reported on in the most optimal manner.
There will also be a requirement for troubleshooting reported issues with the existing build and getting involved with provision/support of MI solutions as needs dictate. Knowledge of MS/SQL and Qlikview would be advantageous.
The position is expected to play a key role with the development and support of the Respond configuration build, working closely with stakeholders across the UKI and European businesses as well as Complaints and Business Operations management.
Document detailed requirements utilising standard methods for understanding by both business and technical stakeholders.
Design and development of complaints recording and workflow configuration in line with documented and signed off business requirements, to stipulated time and quality standards, ensuring that results are thoroughly validated and tested before promotion to live.
- Must have Respond 5 Configuration Manager.
- In depth knowledge of the Complaints handling/management process in a financial services organisation is essential.
- In-depth, current working knowledge of delivering configuration build and support for the Aptean Respond V5 complaints application is a pre-requisite.
- Experience with Respond V6 is advantageous.
- Proven ability in the analysis of user requirements and the translation of these into functional solutions.
- Knowledge of MS/SQL and/or Qlikview, with ability to apply it to the development and supportof business facing reporting is advantageous.