For a brand new Analytics department being set up within one of our global clients in the heart of Munich, we are currently searching for an experienced Research Scientist.
The ideal candidate will have experience in research in the area of advanced business analytics, machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Monitor state-of-the art methodologies & algorithms in the area of advanced business analytics, artificial intelligence, machine learning and deep learning
- Maintain relationship to academic world and start-ups to gain new ideas and leverage cooperation and partnership
- Identify potential partners for development of analytic solutions, perform due diligence of potential partners, establish and maintain partnerships
- Collaborate with Analytic Solution Designers to propose innovative solutions for specific business use cases / customer journeys
- Innovate new service areas and provide education and training to operating entities in machine learning and artificial intelligence algorithms and techniques
Desired qualification and experience:
- At least 3 years work experience in a company or research lab where solutions based on applied data science / machine learning / artificial intelligence were developed
- MS or PhD in statistics, mathematics, computer science, engineering, operations research, business informatics, physics, or other quantitative filed
- Deep expert knowledge of data science (e.g. predictive / prescriptive analytics, algorithm design and execution, applied machine learning, statistical modeling, data visualization)
- Deep expert knowledge in data mining, machine learning, deep learning, and artificial intelligence algorithms (e.g. classification, clustering, regressions, feature selection, random forest, artificial neural networks, rule-based expert systems)
- High energy, entrepreneurial and collaborative team player
- Passionately curious
- Eager to learn new things
- Ability to work and solve complex problems independently
- Keen interest in creating business impact and change in a large and complex corporate environment
For consideration please send us your CV as well as any supporting documents and salary expectations to email@example.com and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.