Project Test lead with strong Web API & Webservices both manual and automation experience is required for a leading insurance company based in the heart of the city.
This is a flagship project using the latest technologies with solid funding and board level backing. Not only will you bring your perspective and experience to their growing team but you will also work in an environment that allows you to explore new platforms, ideas and tools. The role provides an opportunity to work on industry standard automation tools and frameworks for functional testing and non-functional testing. We're looking for a hands-on Lead test analyst to join their Analytics Technology team. You'll work in an innovative cross-functional IT team using leading edge technologies to design, build and support their next generation collaboration and integration platform. The programme consists of multiple projects and as the Lead QA, you will oversee all projects.
- Experience performing Lead QA Activities for programmes.
- Extensive experience testing RESTful Web APIs manually.
- Extensive experience testing Web APIs using any 2 automation tools (e.g. SoapUI, PostMan)
- Ability to write test strategies, test plans and test summary documents from scratch.
- Experience writing SQL queries for testing.
- Strong understanding of software testing concepts and types.
- Experience working with an Agile team in a CI environment.
If this role is a good fit or for further information please apply online or feel free to call FILMON on 02034052500.