The candidate must be a confident project manager who is familiar with using Agile, Waterfall and matrix management techniques. Preferably with wealth management experience, if not buy-side industry exposure is satisfactory.
- Lead project teams to deliver projects within agreed timeframes and budgets
- Determine the project approach (Agile, Waterfall), resourcing, responsibilities, and schedule
- Educate and assist in training users regarding PM processes
- Define and communicate team member roles and expectations. Ensure that project resources receive any necessary training and are used effectively.
- Provide regular project progress reports to the Head of Project Management and Business Change Management (BCM) on a weekly basis, and ensure all project documentation is accurate and up to date
- Apply strict change control over the project scope, costs and timescales
- Monitor commitments to ensure that the project is not jeopardised through lack of delivery of resources
- Solid proven experience in a project manager role at the same level, with a proven track record in delivering programmes or large projects. Ideally within the Wealth Management / Finance Sector with experience of delivery to both the front and back office departments.
- A recognised formal Project Management qualification (e.g. Prince2 Practitioner, PMI PMP)
Ref: BBBH6346_1497342957 | Published: 13th Jun 2017