Looking for a Project Manager to work on a regulatory project for my client, a leading asset manager in the City.
Our client is a dynamic Investment Company, focused on delivering multi-manager investment propositions. They are currently looking for an experienced Regulatory Change Project Manager to work with the Head of Change, to take responsibility for leading the MiFID II programme as well as a portfolio of regulatory change projects.
- Taking responsibility for the co-ordination and prioritization activities within the Reg change programme to ensure stakeholder's requirements are satisfied
- Oversight of relevant Steering Committee meetings and packs in support of the MiFID II and other regulatory change programmes.
- Provide regular and consistent reporting to the PMO and Head of Change.
- Act as CRM to COO/Head of Compliance ensuring partnership and co-ordination across functional managers in all locations.
- Delivery of all identified workstream and tasks.
- Engaging with third party groups, both internal and external, to ensure required tasks and projects are documented, governed, tested and implemented to the required standards.
- Liaison with different groups within the organisation to ensure testing and implementation tasks are completed.
- Undertaking of various communication activities related to MiFID II.
Who are we looking for?
To be successful in the role you will require significant Regulatory Change knowledge and have professional experience within the asset management industry. You must be able to demonstrate a strong track record of delivering projects to a high standard and in line with budget and agreed timescales.
You will need strong experience and Good understanding of MiFID II regulations coupled with the ability to interact with senior management and a diverse group of Project Managers working across multiple locations. You will have strong relationship management skills with the ability to build and manage relationships with key stakeholders. You will also possess excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with highly developed analytical and problem solving skills. You must be able to demonstrate relevant product and industry knowledge around investment in along with the learning agility to continue to build your knowledge and expertise.
The candidate be proactive and delivery focused, with a real can do attitude that is flexible and adaptable to changes in a fast-passed environment. You must have a proven track record of driving through changes, raising the standards and quality of the team.
The company will give you the opportunity to work in a highly-energetic, open and collaborative environment, where individuals are encouraged to share their views and are supported in their development. It is an interesting time for the business with lots of initiatives to get involved in both within the team and wider in the business so it's a great time to join and be part of our continued growth and success.
As well as personal development and a competitive salary, they will offer 28 days' holiday pro-rata. They also have some other impressive incentives including a competitive pension scheme, and life assurance.
You will work closely with a team of talented project managers and will have the opportunity to help to deliver some key transversal projects.
Knowledge of French language would be an advantage as the successful applicant will work cross London, France and Belgium.