Project Manager EMEA
My client are looking for an experienced Project Manager with experience in both IT and Business Change to manage multiple large-scale projects within the EMEA H&B Portfolio.
Function on the Role:
- Production of and sign-off of business case
- Defining project scope and deliverables and developing project plans; activity planning, sequencing and time estimating; development and management of project plans
- Ensure governance processes are understood and followed, and appropriate stakeholders engaged at the right time
- Determine and co-ordinate resources needed to meet expectations.
- Responsible for providing statistical analysis, reporting findings, identifying enhancements, and streamlining processes
- Identify and manage risks and issues and provide resolution
- Organise and facilitate the relevant Steering Committee / project board meetings
- Cost estimating & budget management. Understand basic revenue models and P/L; meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives as projects progress and conduct post-project completion reviews to identify areas of continual improvement
Proven experience in:
End to end project management.
Managing a project team of up to 15 resources
Negotiating with all parts of an organisation in order to secure resource and/or budget, meet deadlines, attain approvals, embed process and manage conflicts
Proven ability in:
An insurance or broking environment of at least 5 years
Process mapping, lean methodology and operational improvement implementation
Use of MS Project, Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint to an advanced level
Direction, leadership and motivation of project teams