Project manager with experience of managing data projects, for example: warehousing; governance; quality; reference data AND an appreciation/experience of data related concepts, for example: logical modelling; glossaries; lineage; data flows is required for a financial organisation based in Ipswich.
This team bring best-in-class analytics, thought-leadership and expertise in designing, building and supporting industry standard risk analysis tools and as an experienced Project Manager, you will be involved in a variety of transformation initiatives. You will shape and project manage the delivery and roll-out of governance & quality solutions, working with technology teams across the Data Services Team; business data owners & software vendors. This is an exceptional opportunity to play a key part in the transformation of a global financial services organisation.
To be considered for this role - you will need to have experience of:
- Managing data projects, for example: warehousing; governance; quality; reference data
- An appreciation/experience of data related concepts, for example: logical modelling; glossaries; lineage; data flows
- Experience of managing full IT project lifecycle from idea to through to hand-over to operational support
- Worked with PMO to deliver Agile projects whilst complying with corporate governance gate/check point procedures
- Experience of both waterfall and agile delivery methods and understanding appropriate applications of each
For more information please call Filmon on 02034052500 or apply online.