My client is looking for a Project Manager to deliver a business change project to eliminate paper from their mobile engineer's business process.
- Transformation or modernisation and automation of business processes in a services industry with remote workforce
- work optimisation, mobility and data integration
- Previous project management experience and a proven track record of delivering projects on budget and in a timely manner.
- Managing budgets and other resources including third-party contractors and their consultants
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to ensure projects/programmes are implemented as effectively as possible.
- Working within a fast paced and changing business environment with the organisational agility to work across disparate functions, teams and subject matter.
- RFP Process
- Confident in designing projects and presenting your ideas while keeping sight on quality, security and privacy.
- Solutions focused
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal & interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, including with senior managers and directors.
- Strategic thinking to develop operational results as well as strategic planning and be self-motivated, outcome driven and action orientated.
Qualification: Project management qualification and relevant Degree qualification and/or the equivalent work history.
This role is 2 - 3 days per week, based in manchester city centre