This role gives you an the opportunity to play a critical role in expanding the project management capability & work in an International Agile environment.
Portfolio of projects includes:
- Strategic implementation
- Organisational change & functionalisation
- Business process improvement
- Regulatory compliance and risk management
Duties / responsibilities:
- Lead project teams from detailing requirements to delivery
- Maintain project risk assessments and ensure timely resolution & costs
- Manage any third party engagements
- Support other change related activity as required
- Where a project is of a regulatory nature, quickly develop an understanding of the regulations and new business rules that are being introduced
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 3+ years' professional experience in a business change related function.
- Good general knowledge of financial services; the wealth management / private banking sector being of particular relevance.
- Project management track record, from inception and planning to implementation.
- Provide high quality business analysis and solution design
- High IT user skills, particularly of Microsoft Office; able to use MS Office Suite to effectively produce high quality business papers and project documentation.
- Flexibility to travel for short periods to other office sites
Ref: BBBH6273_1494843644 | Published: 15th May 2017