Project Manager - Travel/Transportation - Central London - up to 45k base
This role is to assist the Project Director in delivering the staged Opening Plant ensuring safety, commercial and contractual obligations are met and seeking continuous improvement.
- Responsible for development and implementation of PMO (schedule,risk, requirements, change, assurance, document and systems integration management)
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and contractors
- responsible for continuous improvement with project delivery function
- responsible for reporting performance
Knowledge & skills needed:
- Previous experience in high profile project delivery position
- Customer service based occupation (transport preferred)
- Substantial project experience with emphasis on system integration, assurance and safety.
- Fully understand service and safety implications of the contractual environment.
If interested please get in touch on 02034055953 or email firstname.lastname@example.org