Project Coordinator - Project Support - Personal Assistant (PA) - Executive Assistant (EA) - Insurance - Lloyd's Market - Contract - London
An insurance client based in the city is looking to rollout a new system and the subsequent business change within the Lloyd's market. The role of the Project Coordinator is integral in supporting the coordination of this implementation. The role of the Project Coordinator is not technical but requires strong people skills and organisation.
Ideal person will come from a support background and will be very methodical, very well organised, personable and confident with dealing with multiple senior level stakeholders.
- Previous insurance experience in the Lloyd's Insurance market - ESSENTIAL
- Strong organisational skills - able to prioritize and manage several tasks at once on a large scale
- Able to coordinate lots of moving parts in a role
- Experience with dealing with multiple and senior level stakeholders on the phone and face to face
- Strong excel skills - able to manage multiple spreadsheets in an effective way
- Exposure to Projects either having worked on projects or supported executives who have
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
- Proactive and a Problem Solver - able to provide of examples of having solved difficult situations and chase clients/stakeholders to ensure deadlines are met