Head of Delivery (Insurance)
My client, a global Lloyd's of London underwriter is currently searching for a Head of Delivery for their City of London office. The role holder will be responsible for delivering the groups project and programme portfolio whilst developing the businesses delivery capability. The project portfolio will range from implementation of complex systems such as claims or underwriting software to the delivery of process improvement or the opening of new offices.
In addition to this you will be responsible for the management of 12-15 project and programme managers, ensuring that they deliver projects on time and to budget. Further more you will be responsible for continuously improving their skill sets, ensuring that they have the best tool kit for delivery (Agile, Waterfall, etc).
Previous experience required;
- Previous insurance experience (preferably Lloyd's/London Market)
- Excellent Portfolio and Programme delivery skills
- An advocate of the Agile delivery methodology (and previous experience of use)
- A track record of end to end implementation of complex software
- Previous management and staff development experience
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface regularly with C-Suite
Ref: BBBH6170_1494957004 | Published: 16th May 2017