Programme Manager - Travel/Transportation - Central London - up to 65k base
This role is to assist the Project Director in delivering the project ensuring safety, commercial and contractual obligations are met and seeking continuous improvement through implementing and leading world class PMO capability and delivery.
- Responsible for development and implementation of PMO (schedule,risk, requirements, change, assurance, document and systems integration management)
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders
- responsible for continuous improvement with project delivery function
- responsible for reporting performance
Knowledge & skills needed:
- Previous experience in high profile project delivery position
- Customer service based occupation (transport preferred)
- Substantial project experience with emphasis on system integration, assurance and safety.
- Fully understand service and safety implications of the contractual environment.
If interested please get in touch on 02034055953 or email email@example.com