Retail Instore Programme Manager - Retail - London - up to 75k
I am working with a great client looking for a Retail Programme Manager responsible for delivering change and concentrating on instore tech projects of work. The role requires effective co-ordination of the programme's projects and management of their inter-dependencies including oversight of any risks and issues arising. This role will be the primary point of contact between IT and the Business, very retail, instore tech, customer experience focused.
MUST HAVE RETAIL EXPERIENCE
Knowledge, Skills And Experience
- Experience with Management of front-end instore tech Projects e.g, Wifi,Lan/Wan, POS, Chip and Pin, store upgrades
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good understanding of the procurement process including negotiation with third parties.
- Good knowledge of programme and project management methods including MSP and PRINCE2 (or equivalent).
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme.
- Good knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring and controlling programmes.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills.
If interested please contact me on 02034055953 or email your CV to email@example.com