Programme Manager (Agile/Digital) - Retail - East Midlands - Paying up to 90k
My client is a Midlands base retailer embarking on a multi-million pound Digital Transformation Programme and moving into a more agile way of working. They are looking to build out the team and this role will be responsible for the Digital change delivery programme and the associated demand relating to the programme.
Must have experience in;
- Good technical background and understanding
- Public facing projects or front line facing / web experience of managing programmes.
- Good technical knowledge
- Omni channel or multi channel experience and/or digital integration experience.
- Agile Methodology
- To manage a consolidated view of the Digital Demand and Delivery portfolio of work
- To provide strategic direction around Change Delivery effort, ensuring continuity of vision across the programme
- To be a trusted advisor with the relevant senior stakeholders establishing an honest relationship where expectations are set, communicated and met
- Develop and maintain a programme plan, working collaboratively with all teams required to deliver the plan. Ensure the plan communicates intention and progress in a format suitable for multiple audiences
- Focus on delivering business benefits and objectives
If you are interested in the role please call 02034055953 or email you CV over to firstname.lastname@example.org