Project Manager - Order Management System / Portfolio Manageent System - Asset Maanagement, Fund Management.
Prestigeous Asset Manager is looking for Project Manager to own its firmm wide proprietary Portfolio Management System.
You will be required to lead the product strategy for its proprietary Portfolio Management System, which is used by all front office staff worldwide for managing equity, fixed income, multi-asset, fund of funds and hedge fund portfolios
- Owning the product vision, strategy and roadmap with a strong front office focus.
- Interacting and communicating with all stakeholders to satisfy their needs and company objectives.
- Leading account management meetings with Chief Investment Officers.
- Managing and prioritising the product backlog.
- Optimising return on investment by ensuring the team is delivering the most valuable product features currently available.
- Helping the team members to understand what to build and why. Writing epics, features and user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Accepting the features delivered at the end of each iteration.
- Creating and maintaining product KPIs together with reporting progress.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or another related field.
- Asset management industry experience.
- In-depth understanding of buy-side asset management OMS/PMS systems. Previous experience with industry-leading vendor products would be appreciated.
- Proven experience as an agile product owner.
- Good knowledge of Scrum methodology and practices. Experience of writing user stories, grooming a product backlog and prioritising in a changing environment.
- Superior communication skills in English and French to include writing presentations, presenting to peers and being able to sell new ideas and solutions.
- Ability to prioritise in a multi-task environment to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Effective team player