Our client are a leading Customer Insights and Analytics solution provider based in central Cologne.
We are currently looking for an experienced Product & Technology Architect to be the interface between their consulting and product teams.
- Plan and execute a product implementation plan; working closely with other functions to ensure buy in and alignment
- Act as a technical point of reference for the client team, supporting the client requirements, implementation and operational delivery for out client's solutions
- Keep up to date with the product roadmap and communicating with client team and client
- Ability to innovate and suggest new ideas to the Product Managers
- Ensure the client team is proficient in using the solutions, providing training and guidance to new members of team
- Manage major projects, including producing relevant plans, risk analysis and communications to client and management.
- Review and report project status, ensuring milestones are achieved and realization targets are met
- Train clients to operate the software and fit with existing or changed business processes
- Be commercially aware and actively seek revenue enhancements from existing client base by identifying and seizing opportunities as they arise
- Contribute to internal practice development initiatives, to constantly improve the methods and deliverables used to deliver solutions to customers
- Demonstrated experience and skills in building and implementing enterprise software as a service, ideally in a retail environment
- Lead multi-functional teams with some or limited experience in software implementation
- Ability to demonstrate understanding and managing client expectations, whilst delivering the shared vison and roadmap
- Product management skills, must be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, prioritise workload effectively, and thrive in a complex environment
- Educated to degree level or hold a relevant qualification
- Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
- Strong consultative skills paired with excellent technical understanding
- Business fluent German and English
For consideration please send us your CV as well as your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch for an initial discussion. Feel free to call me on +49 (0)89 2109 3906 for more information.