Predictive Analytics Specialist (m/f)
For the Data Analytics team of a leading financial services client in Munich with over 11,000 emplyees worldwide, we are currently looking for an experienced Predictive Analytics Specialist.
- Manage interdisciplinary teams of subject matter experts.
- Drive predictive analytics initiatives and develop innovative solutions, focussing on predictive sales, whilst liaising between the business and analytics teams.
- Work hand-in-hand with different departments to build predictive models and derive insights relevant for sales.
- Active support of existing and new data analytics projects regarding methodology and project management.
- Completed degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or similar field.
- Sound knowledge of business intelligence tools and statistical-tools such as (SAS, R, Hadoop, Spark, Hana, etc.), as well as data structures and data management.
- 3+ years of practical work experience with analytical methods (statistical modelling, machine learning, text mining, cognitive computing, data visualization, web crawling or other relevant know-how).
- Experience in Financial Services or Insurance sectors would be advantageous.
- Track record of performing requirement analysis and translating the demand into workable solutions.
- Ability to work on various projects at one time and lead multi-divisional and hierarchical project teams.
- Independent and structured work approach, forward thinking and acting, innovative mind-set.
- Business fluent German and English. Spanish would be a bonus.
For more information about this vacancy, or for a confidential conversation about your next career step, please submit your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com
Key words: predictive analytics, predictuve models, data analytics, statistical modelling, machine learning, text mining, cognitive computing, data visualisation, web crawling, insurance, financial services, project manager, mathematics, business intelligence, SAS, R, Hadoop, Spark, Hana, data management, Munich, München, Deutschland, Germany.
Ref: BBH4669 | Published: 01th Aug 2016