PMO Manager - Retail - Central London - up to 65k with benefits
My client is one of the world's leading branded fashion accessories, footwear and apparel companies. This is a brand new role within the business and will be responsible for operating the Project Management Office within Europe.
This includes: Establishing a PMO function to provide oversight for strategic projects, especially IT systems implementation, but also Cap-Ex Projects and other strategic projects.
- Establishing and Managing the PMO function for Europe
- Oversees progress, timelines, budgets on all projects and responsible to identify & raise any risks
- Dealing with senior stakeholders, consolidating project updates including consolidated budget view.
- Works very closely with all Project managers and ensure standards/ guidelines / best practices / Project methodology
- Work closely with Change Management team
Skills and Requirements:
- Min 4 - 5 years of Project or PMO experience.
- Ability to work independently, proactively and in a team setting.
- Organized, independent, and self-motivated with a team player attitude.
- Willing to travel
- Multilingual an advantage
- Experience of System Implementations a key advantage
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a call on 02034055953 if interested!