Merchandise Planner - eCommerce - Leading Fashion Retailer - Up to £450 a day - Central London
Online Merchandise Planner - We are currently working with a leading Fashion Retailer who are looking for an Online Merchandise Planner to work in the eCommerce team. The Merchandise Planner will be accountable for planning and forecasting the stock on the online website. You will play the role of an Online Merchandise Planner and will work closely with the store merchandising team to offer web insight into planning and forecasting online sales.
Key parts of the Web Merchandise Planner role:
- To offer web insight into planning and forecasting of online sales and stock plans; identifying trading gaps
- Plan KPIs for the year from a web perspective
- Develop business cases for new initiatives with commercial modelling around KPIs, sales and stock
- Close work with the Online Merchandise Planner to understand the stock intake plan
Candidate for the Merchandise Planner role must have:
- Strong experience in Web Analytics and Business Intelligence Packages
- Highly analytical and entrepreneurial
- Previous Merchandise Planning experience
- Strong eCommerce and Retail experience
- Commercial focus, ability to identify opportunity
- Confident, team player
The candidate must have experience in the Retail sector. Financial Services and Insurance background will most likely not be considered.
If you would like to know more information about the role/client, please contact Ed Richardson on 0203 405 3523 or firstname.lastname@example.org